Saturday, June 11, 2016

Handmade Sunflowers

Hi friends,

Origata or duplex paper flowers is a beautiful Japanese techniqe of shaping paper to make flowers and I have been making them for about 15 years now. This is my most favorite form of making flowers as its quick, economical and gives beautiful output. 

A few months back, my father-in-law read in the newspaper that keeping sunflower in the house brings lot of positivity and well-being in the house. He knows I love making flowers, so he tasked to make a sunflower for the house. Though I procastinated it for a good 6 months, what I finally ended up making is one of the most gorgeous flowers I have ever made. 




Hope you all like the flower :) 

Shine & Be Bright Always Like The Sunflower 

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka 


No comments:

Post a Comment